Performance Improvement Workshop Series
Vista starts a five-week Performance Improvement Workshop Series every January to help treatment center teams develop detailed Performance Improvement Goals for the coming year.
During five 90-minute online workshops, clients dive into their research results to look for opportunities for improvement, brainstorm creative approaches to common challenges with their peers across the country, and develop detailed goals and actions plans for their centers.
- Week One: Compare During-Treatment Results to Norms & Identify Possible Areas to Improve
- Week Two: Identify Opportunities to Improve Post-Treatment Outcomes
- Week Three: Brainstorm Possible Improvement Ideas
- Week Four: Agree on 2-3 Objectives for the Coming Year
- Week Five: Finalize Annual Performance Improvement Plan
By the end of the fifth workshop, each center will have spelled out several goals they want to achieve that year and the specific action steps they're going to take to achieve them:
And to help centers stay on track throughout the year, Vista will report the progress they're making on each goal at the end of each quarter:
Feedback about the workshop series has been extraordinarily positive. See what two clients had to say about the workshops: