Research has shown that regularly providing data about how patients are feeling to their therapists helps patients get better faster regardless of the type of therapeutic approach being provided. As a result, interest in using patient-reported results to improve substance use disorder and behavioral health treatment results has been growing rapidly.
This 33-page eBook summarizes:
- Why monitoring Outcome Measures helps patients get better faster
- Easy ways to monitor your patients & identify those not progressing as well as expected
- How to measure your long-term treatment effectiveness
- How to improve your bottom line by easily complying with accreditation and certification standards and becoming a preferred provider
- Developing the gold standard in addiction treatment - independent, post-treatment success rate data
Download your free copy now: