Research has shown that regularly providing data about how patients are feeling to their therapists helps patients get better faster regardless of the type of therapeutic approach being provided. As a result, interest in using patient-reported results to improve substance use disorder and behavioral health treatment results has been growing rapidly.
This 33-page eBook summarizes what we've learned about how clinicians can use patient-reported research to inform clinical care of patients struggling with mental illness. It also recommends how your management team can use the tremendous insights provided by this type of research to improve your program's treatment outcomes and bottom line.
This 31-page eBook explains:
- Why monitoring Outcome Measures helps patients get better faster
- Easy ways to monitor your patients & identify those not progressing as well as expected
- How to measure your long-term treatment effectiveness
- How to improve your bottom line by easily complying with accreditation and certification standards and becoming a preferred provider
- Developing the gold standard in mental health treatment - independent, post-treatment success rate data
Download your free copy: